Pumpkin Pancakes & More Healthy Fall Recipes
These Chocolate Pumpkin Paleo Pancakes taste totally indulgent, yet are actually super healthy and guilt-free! You'll never know that these pancakes are packed with protein while boasting both a low carb and low sugar content. Perfect for fall breakfasts, or any time of year!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon Health Warrior's chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch salt
- Coconut oil spray to grease pan
- Optional: serve with organic maple syrup and top with crushed Health Warrior pumpkin seed bars and/or banana slices and organic, grass-fed butter
Whisk wet ingredients together in a large glass bowl; whisk in dry ingredients until smooth.
Spray hot skillet with coconut oil, but keep heat level to medium low to avoid burning pancakes on the outside. Add batter to make pancakes of your desired size. When a few bubbles appear, flip the pancakes once to finish cooking (about 2-3 minutes per side). Repeat until all batter is gone.
Optional: Garnish with a pat of hot butter, a drizzle of maple syrup and/or crushed Health Warrior pumpkin seed bars and/or banana slices.