Homemade Bathroom Cleaner
This homemade bathroom cleaner with vinegar, baking soda, castile soap and essential oils is the best DIY all natural bathroom cleaner! It's made without bleach, perfect for cleaning showers, toilets, bathroom counters and soap scum safely and effectively!
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (distilled for longer-term use or tap water for short-term use)
- 1 tablespoon baking soda (I recommend Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar
- 2 tablespoons castile soap (I recommend Dr. Bronner's Unscented)
- 20 drops essential oils (I recommend tea tree oil)
Add the baking soda and warm water to a measuring cup fitted with a spout. Stir until baking soda is dissolved.
Add the vinegar, castile soap, and essential oils and pour all ingredients into a bottle. Fit with a spray top. Gently swirl the bottle to mix the ingredients together. Use immediately or as needed.