Are you looking for healthy subscription boxes? Monthly subscription boxes are a convenient, helpful, affordable and fun way to discover new products! They can also help keep your look, your house, and your pantry fresh, all while getting to skip the hassle of shopping! Whatever your wellness needs–grass-fed meat delivery? Non-toxic beauty products? Women's hormonal support? Ethically made homewares? Real food snacks? Baby products?–this roundup of the subscription box healthy lifestyle boxes have you covered! We have over 50 different healthy subscription boxes to browse! Even better–they're all full of products that are good for you, sustainable, and/or focused on wellness. Don't forget to grab the deals and discount codes sprinkled throughout the list!
This post was originally published in October 2017 and has been updated in October 2022 to reflect new information on heathy subscription boxes.
The number of monthly subscription box services has exploded over the last few years as our busy lifestyles demand convenience as a top priority.
At first, the trend seemed kinda annoying (as with most crazes)…but once we really thought about it, we realized subscription boxes weren't just a fleeting fad. They were filling a serious void.
So why would you want to sign up for a monthly subscription box?
Here are a few of the benefits we've found:
- Discover new products you love that you likely wouldn't have found or purchased elsewhere; many boxes are even curated specifically to your style and preferences
- Save time shopping thus getting to spend more time on whatever else you please! (Who wants to sit in traffic anyway?!)
- Save money by getting to test out sample sizes or try products without having to pay their regular full price
- It's fun to receive packages with surprises in the mail!
- Once you find a product you like, you can set up automatic delivery so it's one less thing to have to think about restocking on a regular basis.
So, if you've ever googled, “subscription box healthy lifestyle” we've got you covered right here! We've rounded up the best healthy subscription boxes for a healthy lifestyle across various categories. Use the links in the table of contents below to skip to your favorites!
- Top 10 Favorite Healthy Subscription Boxes
- The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: CLEAN BEAUTY
- The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: REAL FOOD + DRINK
- The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: HEALTHY HOME, WELLNESS + LIFESTYLE
- The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: BABY + MOM
- The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: FASHION + CLOTHING
- The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: ENTREPRENEURSHIP + BUSINESS
- The Best Monthly RECURRING Healthy Subscription Boxes
To start things off we are listing our 10 favorite healthy subscription boxes across ALL categories that we personally use and love! It start with food and drink (cause we're all about those!), sprinkles in some beauty boxes, book clubs, sustainable, ethical and eco-friendly boxes and ends with jewellery! Check our top 10 below!
1) ButcherBox: Organic, Humanely Raised Meat Delivery
ButcherBox is hands down our favorite monthly subscription service when it comes to high-quality food. They deliver an awesome selection of humanely raised, hormone- and antibiotic-free cuts direct to your door, including 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken and heritage breed pork.
If you have trouble finding clean, healthy meat near you–or if you want to skip the shopping and have the convenience of knowing that each month you’ll have a new assortment of carefully curated meat from small farms automatically delivered (and all in one eco-friendly box!)–then ButcherBox is for you. Plus, it's super affordable, and shipping is always FREE (to the continental 48 states).
BE SURE NOT TO MISS THIS…
When you sign up for your first box today, you can get FREE ground beef for life! (And YEP, the bacon is Whole30, Keto and Paleo approved!)
2) Dry Farm Wines: Clean-Crafted, Natural Wine Delivery
#1 SOURCE FOR ORGANIC, SUGAR-FREE WINE
Did you know that nearly 100 additives are allowed in wine, including toxic chemicals, allergens like dairy, fish and meat, excess sugar and harmful yeast? And that these additives are the source of hangovers, headaches, brain fog and more (not the wine itself!)? That's why we buy natural, organic and/or biodynamic wines from Dry Farm Wines, a revolutionary wine club curating dry-farmed (read: sustainable), low-alcohol, low sulfite, sugar-free and additive-free wines! No more hangovers.
At Dry Farm Wines, you can feel good about every sip. Cheers to that! P.S. You can learn more about what's really in your wine here.
3) Beauty Heroes: Healthy Beauty Products
We love that Beauty Heroes delivers full-size hero products in their monthly Discovery Box. Typically, each box has one Hero product and ‘Sidekick’ trial size (sometimes you get more than one sidekick or several full-size Hero products).
Each box is valued at least $120 in truly healthy beauty that meets their strict ingredient standards. Bonus: When you are a member of Beauty Heroes, you receive a 15% discount in their Beauty Store, insider exclusives and early access to new product launches.
4) Surprisly: Organic Baby Clothes
I was blown away by how much I loved this adorable, curated subscription box of boutique baby outfits. The majority of clothing is made from organic cotton that is both comfortable and conscious.
Each box contains three outfits; one for playtime, one for a day out, and one for bedtime. By working directly with elite brands, Surprisly brings you everything below retail cost. Every box is valued at at least $100 (for a cost of just $63!), and all with free shipping and in 100% recyclable packaging.
5) Bombay & Cedar: Eco-friendly Wellness Products
Your wellness lifestyle, in a box! Includes vegan and cruelty-free items like essential oils, diffusers, skincare, jewelry, gardening, books, snacks and a whole lot more. We was personally blown away by how many items were in this box–it was overflowing with a variety of unique and special items! This would be a wonderful gift for an eco-minded, wellness lover!
6) The Detox Box: Clean Beauty Products
One of the most popular clean beauty boxes, the monthly Detox Box from the Detox Market features holy grail green beauty products valued at $90 or more (plus free shipping!).
All products are cruelty-free, meet the Detox Market's safe ingredient standards, and actually perform. Past brands include some of our personal faves, like Innersense, Vapour, OSEA, One Love, Hynt, Josh Rosebrook, Herbivore, Indie Lee, and W3ll People.
7) Owl Post Book Club + Imagination Subscription
There is so much to love about Owl Post. Owl Pots was created with a singular mission in mind, they want to provide amazing quality books in a convenient and fun way that anyone can afford. They actually have a subscription that start at $14.99 a month!
Each month you get three new, age-appropriate, books, a fun seasonal craft & interactive items all in one box. Plus, FREE Shipping!
You'll find a subscriptions for ages 0-3, 4-7, 8-10, Tween 11-13 and Young Adult Readers.
This is the perfect book subscription for your little reader, big reader, or parent to be!
8) Alltrue: Ethical, Socially Responsible Wellness Products
Alltrue, formally called CAUSEBOX, contains all products that help create a better world through their limited edition products that come only from leading, socially conscious brands. What can you expect? Everything from duffel bags and makeup brushes, to candles and jewelry, to art and beauty products, you'll get six to eight hand-curated products designed especially for women.
Each product comes with a story sharing who the brand directly impacts, where their products are made, and how they give back to their community. Alltrue sets a new standard for product transparency and gets delivered every season (four times per year). You'll get up to to $250+ sustainable, socially-conscious products for only $55 a box. We LOVE this box as a gift idea — who wouldn't love a gift that you get to enjoy ALL year.
Support ethical wellness products + get 20% off your first box when you join CAUSEBOX's email list!
9) Green Up Box: Sustainable, Eco-Friendly Homewares
Want to reduce your plastic footprint? This box of artfully crafted, sustainable goods will help you replace common housewares with things like eco-friendly mugs, bamboo straws, reusable bags and other practical items. Plus, each box gives back to non-profits cleaning up plastic waste, and they are committed to fair trade to reduce global poverty.
You can choose from four plan options. A year of boxes, a 3-box set, a seasonal set or a 1 time box to try it out!
Each box is valued at $100+ and is delivered every other month with FREE shipping.
10) Rocksbox: Jewelry Subscription
Rocksbox is a jewelry membership service that exists to make your life easier and more stylish. For only $21/month, treat yourself by trying 3 pieces of jewelry at a time with free shipping both ways! I kid you not, whenever we're wearing something from Rocksbox, we get asked where we got the jewelry–it's seriously the best!
Browse thousands of exclusive and designer styles to create a wish list, purchase your favorites with your membership credit, and simply return the rest with a prepaid label. We love Rocksbox because, not only do we get to refresh my style, but it saves me money by giving me the ability to just rent fun costume jewelry and swap it out once we're tired of it.
The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: CLEAN BEAUTY
- LOVE GOODLY: Every other month, LOVE GOODLY sends subscribers 4-5 cruelty-free, natural, vegan products, including a mix of full-size products and deluxe samples of non-toxic beauty and skincare, healthy snacks, wellness items and eco accessories. Each box provides an amazing value–always over $85+!–and they also have an online shop where you can purchase hundreds of safe, natural products from brands like 100% Pure, Garden of Life’s mykind Organics line, Pacifica, Pukka, Vega, Vaute Couture and many more! Bonus: Every purchase also supports one of their cause partners, including Farm Sanctuary.
- PETIT VOUR: PETIT VOUR holds brands to a high caliber to ensure that all products meet their Crème de la Cruelty-Free™ standard. This means they're not only rigorously tested for performance but are ethically manufactured and contain no harmful ingredients (including being 100% cruelty free!). Be sure to take advantage of their rewards program where you get 20% back when you shop in their online store, or review items from your monthly subscription box and get a $1 credit for every review (that's $4-$5/month in savings!).
- Beauty Heroes: Healthy beauty that meets their strict ingredient standards. Become a Beauty Heroes member and get 15% off!
- The Detox Box: Features holy grail green beauty products that are cruelty-free and meet the Detox Market's safe ingredient standards, and actually perform.
- Mighty Nest: 100% safe and natural body care that works for YOUR body. Complete a profile about your preferences and get one product per month that suits your individual needs. Try your first month for only $15 a month!
- VeganCuts: Choose from their cruelty-free, 100% vegan and non-toxic makeup box or beauty box. Use the code rootandrevel for $5 off your first box!
- Pearlesque Box: Luxury organic skincare from around the world, all full-sized!
- Laurel & Reed: Non-toxic and cruelty-free beauty with a mix of 4-6 full-sized, top-shelf products, with a minimum total value of $100+. Use code NEW15 at checkout to receive 15% off your order!
- The Boxwalla: Cruelty-free products free from things like sulfates, parabens, phthalates, etc. Bi-monthly.
- Orglamix: Eco-chic natural makeup, cruelty-free beauty and vegan cosmetics handcrafted in small batches.
- Modern Skyn Apothecary: An all-natural and largely organic bath and body ritual box with 5-8 full-size products.
The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: REAL FOOD + DRINK
- Dry Farm Wines: Want a guarantee that ALL the wines you're drinking are safe, natural, and free of additives? One of my favorite places to get natural wine is from Dry Farm Wines. There’s no additives, preservatives, commercial yeast, industrial machinery, or GMO fruit in their wines, meaning you get a finished product that’s organic, clean, and has a positive impact on your health. Amazingly, they also only offer wines free of sugar and carbs (less than 1 g/L, so statistically sugar-free), which is super hard to find, but it makes a huge impact on how you feel (sugar = headaches)! This also makes their wines Whole30 and keto-friendly. You can cancel your membership anytime, so it’s risk-free. Click here to get a bottle for a penny with your first order from Dry Farm Wines!
- Winc: With sustainable, vegan, and organic wine options, Winc is really cool: take their Palate Profile Quiz to select your favorite wine types, taste preferences, and desired price points. Then get matched with your preferences and, once the wines get shipped to your door, rate your bottles so that your recommendations continue to improve, box after box! Get $22 off your first order at Winc here!
- Wild Alaskan Company: Choose from the fresh, sustainably harvested salmon box, wild fish box, or wild mixed seafood box. Save $15 on your first order !
- Urthbox: This organic box is a great way to discover healthy new foods, snacks and beverages delivered right to your door (think chips, granola, superfoods, crackers, juices, dried fruits and vegetables, sweets and chocolates, snack bars and more!) Customize your box by picking between Classic, Gluten Free, Vegan and Diet options. Receive up to 30 full-size products per box at up to a $100 value! Enjoy $10 Off a Tasty Snack Box From UrthBox when you use this link!
- VeganCuts Snack Box: Going vegan? No problem! Get a fun selection of new vegan snacks every month, with gluten- and nut-free options. Use the code rootandrevel for $5 off your first box!
- Raw Spice Bar: Small batch, recipe-ready spices, spice blends, herbs and finishing salts. Buy a-la-carte or sign up for the quarterly subscription.
- Farm Fresh to You: Organic fruits and vegetables, customized to your preferences, straight to your door!
- FitSnack: Nutritionist-picked healthy snacks, nutrition tips, fitness inspiration, and workouts designed by a professional trainer–all in one box!
- Tasterie: Don't let food allergies get you down. Tasterie is an allergen-free snack box curated based on your dietary preferences, so you can count on getting meal replacements, power snacks, sample treats and desserts regardless of if you have a food allergy (includes all Top 8: dairy, egg, fish, gluten, nuts, peanuts, shellfish, soy, and wheat).
- Healthy Me Living: A healthy snack box with standards: no artificial ingredients, non-GMO, natural or organic, no trans fat or high fructose corn syrup. Think brands like Mary's, Larabar, Back to Nature, Nature's Path, and Justin's.
- CLEAN.FIT Box: Monthly hand-curated boxes with 6-8 items including snacks, superfoods, and all-natural supplements (options for gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free!). Plus, get a FREE workout in every box!
- ButcherBox: Humanely raised, hormone- and antibiotic-free cuts direct to your door, including 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken and heritage breed pork. When you sign up for your first box today, you can get $20 off PLUS FREE heritage-breed, uncured, sugar- and nitrate-free bacon in your first box (plus free shipping)! They’re always rotating through amazing specials like free salmon, ground beef for life, and many more.
The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: HEALTHY HOME, WELLNESS + LIFESTYLE
- Plant Therapy's Oil of the Month Club: One of my favorite brands of essential oils, this monthly delivery is the perfect way to try out and experiment with brand new oils Plant Therapy does not currently sell, and for only $20 a month!
- Succulent Studios: Want to add a pop of greenery and life to your home or office? Each subscription box comes with two unique 8-week-old succulents, grown using only organic media and fertilizers, that are happy and ready to thrive! The plants are shipped in 100% plastic-free packaging with biodegradable pots. All of this for only $10/month (plus shipping)!
- Mighty Fix: Delivers fun, innovative products that are safer alternatives every healthy home needs like beeswax wrap (instead of plastic), stainless steel straws, and storage containers. Everything is free of harmful chemicals like BPA, lead and phthalates and made of real materials. Get your first month for only $3 with promo code MIGHTYNOW!
- Bouqs: Absolutely gorgeous, farm-fresh flowers from eco-friendly, sustainable farms, delivered on your schedule. Save 20% plus free shipping every time! Plus get an extra 10% + 50% on delivery when you sign-up with the code flower10.
- Globe In: Handmade and ethically sourced goods from around the world. From Mexican woven baskets to Ghanaian coasters, you'll feel well-cultured while doing social good. Get $10 off your first box with the code WELCOME!
- Feeling Fab: This unique box spreads wellness and self-love through clean, balancing self-care products and spiritual tools like healing crystals, candles, gemstone jewelry, and a self-care guide or stress-reducing activity in every box. Use the code CJ15 at checkout to get 15% off your first month!
- TheraBox: The ultimate self-care box! Crated by therapists, TheraBox includes a happiness activity inspired by neuroscience & positive psychology research, in addition to full-sized wellness items for the mind, body and soul! Use code CJFIRST10 at checkout to get 10% off your first order!
- Merkaela: Natural and organic products that help get you centered and on your way to everyday holistic wellness. Each quarterly curated collection includes things like bath salts, handmade soap, body butter, loose-leaf teas, and music. Use code SOLSTICE at checkout to get a special discount!
- Goddess Provisions: Nourish your inner goddess and grow your spiritual practice with a mix of crystals, aromatherapy, natural beauty products, superfood snacks, and spiritual tools. Get 5 to 7 full-size products in each box valuing $80+!
- Enchanted Crystals: A curated selection of crystals and minerals hand-selected with care and intention each month, packaged with eco-friendly and recyclable materials.
- Earth Love: A seasonal lifestyle box for holistic, earth-centered living packed with eco-friendly products like snacks, wildcrafting, wellness, apothecary, aromatherapy, beauty, outdoor, home decor, apparel and more!
- Power Post: A monthly mission and green supplies to help YOU help the environment via a new postcard campaign, 10 postcards, and stamps, plus a few green goodies!
- Natural Herbal Living Herb Box: An educational “herb of the month” club where you make a project like tinctures, salves, oil infusions, syrups, or poultices and receive a digital magazine to further your learning.
- The Nomadik: A hand-picked selection of the latest and greatest outdoor products like backpacks, water bottles, multi-tools, utility pouches and more!
- What's In Your Box: This box empowers women everywhere to get in touch with their sexuality—mind, body, and spirit. From pH balancing remedies to self-care essentials and pleasure products, you're free to explore your body without shame.
- Heart + Honey: A sexual wellness and intimacy box for women and their partners. Prioritize passion and embrace your sexual health and intimacy as part of your holistic wellness!
- Bombay & Cedar: Wellness items like essential oils, diffusers, skincare, jewelry, gardening, books, snacks and a whole lot more. Use the code ROOT10 for 10% off Bombay & Cedar!
- Alltrue: Ethical and socially responsible wellness products. Get 20% off your first box when you join Alltrue's email list!
- Green Up Box: Sustainable, eco-friendly homewares to help you reduce your plastic footprint.
The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: BABY + MOM
- Lovevery Play Kits: Every 2-3 months get toys designed by developmental experts for your child's age (0-24 months). All toys are tested by third parties to be 100% safe, made from organic cotton and sustainably sourced wood.
- Rent the Runway Maternity: This was a godsend when I was pregnant, especially when it came to dressing for special occasions, like baby showers! With this subscription you can rent a rotating designer wardrobe for every stage. A lot of the clothes are maternity-specific, but many are just “regular clothes” that have been curated to be “bump-friendly”, widening the selection to choose from. Their maternity selection is beyond adorable, with high-end, trendy brands like Joie, Rachel Pally, Ella Moss, Elizabeth and James, Splendid, Badgley Mischka, Rebecca Minkoff, Tory Burch and more. Get 20% off your first order or $80 off an unlimited trial here!
- Nurture Life: Meal delivery, but for babies, toddlers, and kids! Pick your preferences and get ready-to-eat, pediatric dietitian-approved meals that will make your life so much easier during busy times. Organic when possible, these wholesome meals are ready in just three minutes.
- Green Kid Crafts: Hands-on science and art kits for ages 2-10. These boxes make learning fun and accessible, inspiring the next generation of creative leaders!
- Surprisly: Adorable, curated subscription box of boutique baby outfits. The majority of clothing is made from organic cotton that is both comfortable and conscious.
The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: FASHION + CLOTHING
We all know that most clothes end up in the back of our closets or the bottom of landfills. Instead of buying tons of clothes that you'll never wear, using a subscription box is a less wasteful and more fun way to get new clothes on the regular! Some of these brands have an eco-friendly or workout-inspired touch, giving them extra points in the ‘green' and healthy categories.
- Ellie Box: If you workout often, I bet you get tired of wearing the same old yoga pants again and again… amiright?! With Ellie Box's activewear subscription, pick your favorite 3-piece outfit from their carefully crafted selections. Then, mix and match your new stuff with exclusive add-ons, or layer with your own wardrobe to create new looks. You can skip a month, cancel any time, and adjust your sizing preferences (note: they run super small) each month. If the fit or feel of an item isn’t quite right, they’ll replace it at no extra charge!
- wearwell: Less a subscription box and more a personal shopper subscription service, Shop Wear Well has a much lower carbon footprint than the typical subscription box since they offer a digital selection of clothing. When you become a member for just $8.50/month, you receive a monthly selection of clothing and accessories from ethical and conscious brands, curated just for you by your wearwell stylist based on your preferences. Purchase only what you love from your selection (using your membership fee as credit), tell your stylist what you thought, and look forward to next month's selections!
- Rent the Runway: Create a flexible and minimal wardrobe with RTR! Renting clothes makes so much sense, especially for events like weddings or work events, where you usually buy an outfit only to wear it once.
- Gwynnie Bee: Get unlimited exchanges and free shipping with this trendy subscription box! Pick how many items you want to receive at once, keep for as long as you want, and buy any you fall in love with at a discounted rate.
- Wantable: Get an Edit of seven curated pieces from your personal stylist focused on sophisticated style or fitness. Try at home before you buy and return whatever you don't like. Easy as that!
- LeTote: Ranging from casual to business attire to athletic to special events, you could rent your entire closet from LeTote–they even have accessories, and maternity clothes too!
- Rocksbox: A jewelry membership service that exists to make your life easier and more stylish. Whenever I'm wearing something from Rocksbox, I get asked where I got the jewelry–it's seriously the best!
The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes: ENTREPRENEURSHIP + BUSINESS
- Sparkle Hustle Grow: Female business owner? This box is for you! Get access to tools, trainings, and a community to help you grow your business. They dig through the clutter and deliver the best of the best in business books, tech gadgets, and chic office supplies. To help you learn and grow your skill set, you’ll also get an online training each month! Plus you get access to the private Facebook community for book study, additional training and connecting with fellow female entrepreneurs. Talk about a fun and valuable business expense!
- Enlightened Warrior Book Club: Love books that inspire and create growth? This box includes a book of the month, a variety of handmade items (soaps, teas and candles), a gift to give a loved one, bonus items that fit the theme of the book, and a live call to chat about the book. Think of it like a virtual book club!
The Best Monthly RECURRING Healthy Subscription Boxes
These are some of our favorite brands that don't offer a monthly rotating, surprise box, but they do offer the option to sign up for a subscription of their products where you get the same items each month, so you don't have to ever worry about running out of your favorites. These are WELL worth it!
FOOD + DRINK:
- SmoothieBox: Super smoothies packed with the balanced macronutrients you need to fuel your busy day: a full serving of organic fruits and vegetables, healthy fats, and grass-fed collagen protein (20-28 grams of protein per smoothie), with no added sugar or fillers (less than 20 grams of sugar per smoothie). Get$10 off your first box + free shipping!
- Daily Harvest: This amazing subscription service delivers delicious, nutritionist-created superfood eats to your door including smoothies, activated bowls, soups and even sundaes! They make healthy eating easy with pre-portioned cups that you just have to pop in your freezer and then, when you're ready to eat, they're ready in 30 seconds. Just add liquid and blend, soak or heat on your schedule. No prep, no mess! Hand pick any combination of eats you want. Use the code rootandrevel for three free cups in your first box!
- Everipe: Freeze-dried, shelf-stable smoothie pouches made with 100% plant-based and organic ingredients.
- Kettle & Fire: My favorite bone broth made from organic, free-range chickens and grass-fed cattle. It's fresh, never frozen, and made in sustainable and shelf-stable packaging.
- Vital Proteins: My favorite brand of collagen, as it’s made from non- GMO, pasture-raised, grass-fed bovine hides and comes in a variety of delicious flavors. Get 20% off your first order + 10% off every reoccurring order with Vital Proteins’ subscription.
- Sun Basket: Sun Basket delivers organic, sustainable ingredients and delicious recipes to make cooking at home fun and easy. Meals are ready in about 30 minutes, no meal planning or grocery shopping required! I've tried many different meal delivery services and SunBasket stands out far and above the rest. Why? They're one of the only organic meal delivery services and they source their meat and seafood from sustainable farms and fisherman. The packaging is 100% recyclable and compostable. There's a wide variety of meal choices each week, and they offer Paleo, Lean & Clean, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, and Family meal plans. Most importantly, the food is actually delicious!
CLEANING, HEALTH, BABY + LIFESTYLE:
- Grove Collaborative: Switch to greener, non-toxic cleaning products with Grove! With top name brands across everyday household items like soap, cleaners, trashbags and whole lot more, enjoy getting refill shipments on your schedule. Join the VIP program today and get a free gift!
- Abby & Finn: A flexible eco-friendly and hypo-allergenic diaper subscription, so you never have to worry about running out! They allow you to select two sizes per pack if you’re about to be in between sizes or want to use the larger size as a nighttime option, and you can even mix multiples designs within the same box.
- The Honest Company: Another option for diapers and wipes delivery; includes seven packs of super-absorbent, hypoallergenic diapers that hold up to 17x their weight in fluid, plus four packs of durable, plant-based baby wipes.
- Truvani: Some of the cleanest supplements, from turmeric, to protein powders, to vitamins, digestive enzymes and more!
- Lola: 100% organic tampons and pads, one of my personal favorite brands for performance! There's no arguing here–you really need to use organic tampons because conventional cotton can be highly toxic, so make the switch now!
- Who Gives a Crap: 100% recycled toilet paper, with 50% of profits donated to help build toilets in developing countries. Opt to get tissues and paper towels, too!
- Fabletics: I love my athletic clothes from Fabletics–always on trend and SUPER affordable! Join as a VIP member for a monthly delivery of new workout outfits that are stylish and comfortable!
Over to you! What are your favorite monthly subscription boxes? Let us know in the comments below!