This holiday season, fill those stockings with gifts that are as fun and beautiful as they are good for you! Herewith, Root + Revel's first holiday gift guide:
- Ello Coachella BPA-Free Glass Sipper with Straw, $9.99: I love drinking smoothies out of straws, and this glass sipper is perfect for drinks on-the-go. Even better? No more worrying about toxic chemicals, like BPA, from plastic cups.
- Holiday Cheer Shippable Fleurkit, $85: For your DIY-loving friend, send some literal holiday cheer with this gorgeous evergreen flower kit. It ships straight to their door and comes with all the ingredients they'll need for a festive arrangement, assembly required.
- GreenPan Non-Stick Ceramic Fry Pan, $19.99: I'm asking Santa for this frying pan, too. Like most non-stick pans, you need less fat to cook your food, plus GreenPan's products are made without toxic Teflon/PFOA. The triple threat: GreenPan's have stainless steel handles, so they can also be used in the oven.
- Cuisinart Smart Stick Immersion Hand Blender, $53.50: This has to be one of my most used kitchen appliances ever. Though it comes with all kinds of attachments, I use the mini food processor near daily to make sauces, pestos, salad dressings and compound butter–it's super quick and easy, and clean-up is a breeze!
- Turkish-T Parisian Hand Towel, $28: The perfect hostess gift, these super soft cotton towels will perk up any bathroom.
- West Elm Gold Cheese Knives Set, $29: We got these on-trend cheese knives as a wedding gift, and they're one of my favorite ways to elevate happy hour or dinner parties.
- Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap, $18: The sheer number of ways you can use these safe soaps (hint: 18 uses and counting) is reason #1 they make the ideal gift for literally anyone. I love them because they're formulated without the toxic chemicals found in most soaps, like SLS, triclosan and fragrance. Go for Baby Unscented for the cleanest bet.
- S.W. Basics Starter Mini Kit, $27: For the product junkie in your life who needs to green their beauty routine, this skincare gift set is as safe and non-toxic as it is effective. Another great stocking stuffer: the vegan lip balm gift set.
- “Everything I Never Told You“, $10: This NYTimes Best Seller was one of the best books I read this year. Author Celeste Ng paints a heartbreaking picture of what it was like to be a Chinese American in the 1970s. A real page-turner that makes you think.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust.