Healthy Holiday Gift Guide, 2016 Edition
This healthy holiday gift guide is full of non-toxic, eco-friendly and all-natural Christmas gift ideas for everyone on your list (including YOU!), from unique gift baskets for foodies, wine lovers, beauty product junkies and more.
GIVEAWAY ALERT! SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO ENTER TO WIN
You know, it’s funny. When I went to write up this year’s healthy gift guide, I started making a list of ideas.
And then I pulled up last year’s gift guide for more inspiration, and it turned out almost everything on that list was on my list again for this year.
At first, I was annoyed at myself for being so forgetful…but then I realized this redundancy was actually a good thing–it meant that the products I recommended last year have stood the test of time, and they’re still some of my favorites!
So be sure to check out our 2015 Healthy Holiday Gift Guide…and then come right back here because this year’s gift guide is just as good! Pinky promise.
Healthy Holiday Gift Guide, 2016 Edition
- Simple Modern Stainless Steel Travel Mug , $14.99: I love starting my morning with a steaming cup of superfood coffee or tea, like butter coffee or matcha lattes. This stainless steel travel mug will keep your drink of choice hot (or cold!) for hours on end; plus, it’s eco-friendly and a safer option than plastic mugs (and it won’t sweat!).
- NewLife Eco-Pro by GelPro Standing Desk Mat, $79.95: Earlier this year, I swapped out my desk for a standing desk option to help me move more/sit less throughout the day (added bonus: standing has been proven to reduce the risk of diseases, burns more calories and increases your circulation, which can keep you more alert and focused). I absolutely LOVE the desk, but my feet often hurt from standing…UNTIL I got GelPro’s mat. OMG, what a game changer. This durable mat is made with eco-friendly foam with bounce-back memory, giving me more standing stamina by reducing spinal compression and increasing flexibility. I wish I could carpet my entire loft with these mats–they’re so cushy. I also have the kitchen mat, which would make a great gift for cooks, too!
- Beautycounter Winter Warmth Palette, $58: I’m asking Santa for this gorgeous makeup palette from my favorite non-toxic beauty brand. You’ve likely heard me talk before about how much I love Beautycounter before–their products aren’t just beautifully packaged and super effective; they’re also one of the cleanest beauty brands on the market! In fact, their makeup and skincare products are made WITHOUT 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals that are found in most conventional, store-bought products. Green your beauty routine with this stunning palette.
- Dry Farm Wines Natural Wine Gift Basket, $159: Did you know that nearly 100 additives are allowed in wine, including toxic chemicals, allergens like dairy, fish and meat, excess sugar and harmful yeast? And that these additives are the source of hangovers, headaches, brain fog and more; not the wine itself! You can learn more about what’s really lurking in your cabernet here. That’s why I buy natural, organic and/or biodynamic wines from Dry Farm Wines, a revolutionary wine club curating dry-farmed (read: sustainable), low-alcohol, low sulfite, sugar-free and additive-free wines! No more hangovers. Their 6-pack gift basket is the perfect present for all the wine lovers in your life.
- Superfood Green Smoothies eBook, $7.99: Call me shameless, but I couldn’t not mention our brand new eBook in this healthy gift guide. If you, or someone on your list, is looking to reduce inflammation, balance hormones, improve digestion, boost energy, lose weight or just feel great, then you’ll love this eBook. Inside you’ll find 30 delicious + easy smoothie recipes, all of which are gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo- and vegan-friendly. This eBook is your complete guide to green smoothies, from what equipment and ingredients you’ll need to my best tips and tricks for making the most delicious, nourishing smoothies ever! And it’s available for pre-order at 20% off right now. Launching January 2, 2017, just in time for you to meet all of your healthy New Year’s resolutions.
- Molly’s Suds Laundry Powder, $13.10: Stuff those stockings with something practical this year–Molly’s Suds’ safe, natural and non-toxic laundry detergents and wool dryer balls will totally up your cleaning game in 2017. I’ve been using their detergent for the past few months and it cleans clothes as well as any brand I’ve tried–only Molly’s doesn’t contain all those nasty toxins and chemicals most conventional cleaning products do.
- Thrive Market Superfood Smoothies Starter Kit, $53.95: The perfect complement to our Superfood Green Smoothies eBook is this incredible smoothie starter kit from Thrive Market (my favorite place to save money on healthy, natural products)! In this kit, you’ll find some of my favorite smoothie ingredients, from all-natural Peanut Butter and Organic Coconut Milk to Organic Cacao Powder, Hemp Protein, Chia & Flaxseed, Organic Goji Berry Powder and Organic Camu Powder. When you sign up for Thrive using this link, you’ll also receive an extra $20 off your first 3 orders + a 30-day free trial.
- Drunk Elephant AHA Kit, $96: Thanks to my hormone imbalances, I’ve struggled with acne for years. In fact, clear skin has been the hardest thing for me to conquer on my all-natural journey. But last week, I bought this amazing non-toxic skincare kit and OH. MY. GOD. I cannot tell you what a difference I have seen in just one week. The Glycolic Night Serum is a gentle exfoliator, unlike so many other harsh topicals that I’ve tried. It’s cleared up my acne seemingly overnight, and without any negative reactions, like dry skin, redness or flaking. The vitamin C Day Serum has reduced acne scars and brightened my complexion and the B-Hydra Gel has made my skin silky smooth and so moisturized, I can hardly believe it. Bonus: this line is made without Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates and other toxic chemicals. For anyone in your life struggling with acne, this natural kit is a CAN’T MISS!
- “Hello Glow! 150+ Easy, Natural Beauty Recipes to Make at Home”, $18.95: I’ve been a long-time fan of the Hello Glow blog, so I was psyched when I heard they were coming out with a book. This is a DIY classic that will inspire you to toss all that toxic store-bought junk and start making your own. With easy-to-follow recipes that are effective and simple to make, you’ll find amazing DIY solutions for face, body and hair that will make your skin glow, your hair shine and your spirit soar!
In fact, we love the book SO much that we’re giving away a FREE copy to one lucky winner. Enter the giveaway below:
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust.
Photo Credit: Heidi Geldhauser
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I've linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.